Wotofo ReCurve RDA
Wotofo has been around since 2010, and they keep learning every day. We have a whole blog post on them. A light and nimble company, their engineering gets better with every single product they come out with.
The Wotofo ReCurve RDA is a collab effort with Mike Vapes - a perfect single-coil RDA.
Want to change the look of your atomizer? We have the ReCurve Top Cap!
The ReCurve is a 24mm RDA that has a bowed, angular, post-less deck that lends itself incredibly well to single-coil builds. You don't have to worry about terminals here, just slide your leads into place and secure them. This frees you to get creative with coil builds.
Airflow is maintained via beveled, stepped air inlets on the bottom, and six holes on the barrel. air swirls around the coil, picking up flavor as it goes. The ReCurve is also squonk-ready, with a hollow, 24K gold-plated 510 connection.
Wotofo's ReCurve also has a polished finish in many colors, a very nice 810 drip tip, a deep juice well and wraparound peek insulation. This is a two-piece RDA. The barrel is held fast by two thick o-rings for a tight fit.
Wotofo ReCurve RDA Features Include:
- Post-less deck
- Innovative bowed deck
- Mike Vapes collab effort with Wotofo
- Single coil builds
- 24mm diameter
- Gold-plated 510 connector
- Airflow adjustable - side airflow and bottom airflow
- Solid stainless steel construction
- 510 or 810 drip tips - your choice with included adapter
Each Order Includes:
- Wotofo ReCurve RDA
- 810 drip tip (extra)
- 510 drip tip adapter
- Competition coils for the deck
- Organic Japanese cotton
- Replacement parts
- Hex screws on build deck for durability
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.