Vapor Giant V5 RTA
The Vapor Giant V5 is a made-in-Austria atomizer that is split into two camps.
V5S is the 23mm version with 4.2ml of juice capacity, and
V5M is the 25mm version with 5.5ml of juice capacity.
You can fit quite a bit of wire into the single-coil deck and you have terrific flavor output, with the ability to close off juice control entirely.
The Vapor Giant V5 comes in two sizes, with many colors to choose from. You have the V5S, a 23mm diameter atomizer, and the V5M, a larger 25mm diameter tank. Vapor Giant is an innovative high-end vape company based out of Austria that has been around since 2013. They engineer and manufacture all their atomizers in Austria, with incredible attention paid to precision and quality.
Vapor giant V5 is a complex, yet easy-to-use atomizer with both 23mm and 25mm options.
Vapor Giant V5 offers you breathtaking flavor and direct-to-lung vaping with an incredible 200% increase in air from the previous incarnation, the V4. Maximum airflow has been adapted without sacrificing flavor. A single coil deck designed to accommodate big complex coils. Your top-fill system is quick and painless, and the ergonomic, beveled edge 510 drip tip has been boiled down to a science to lie exactly where it should on the lip line. Further, you have a fully-closed juice control if you want it, as well as a highly-adjustable airflow control system. The V5S offers 4.2ml of juice capacity, while the V5M offers 5.5ml of juice capacity. Both atomizers are made in Austria of super quality stainless steel, in small batches. Each atomizer is serialized, with glass as a tank section. The adjustable 510 connection will have no problems connecting to any of your devices.
Vapor Giant V5S & V5M features include:
- Made in Austria in small batches
- V5S is 23mm diameter & holds 4.2ml of juice
- V5M is 25mm diameter & holds 5.5ml of juice
- Both have a height of 52mm
- Made from food-grade high-quality stainless steel
- Glass tank section
- Uniquely serialized
- 200 percent more airflow than V4
- Juice control can be sealed off
- Immense airflow adjustability
- Single coil deck
- Top fill tank
- 510 drip tip
- Adjustable 510 connection
- designed for DL vaping
- Vapor Giant logo engraved on tank sleeve
- Fits larger Kanthal and complex coils
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.