Vapor Giant M5 MTL RTA
The Vapor Giant M5 is a mouth-to-lung atomizer that is made by hand by craftsmen in Innsbruck, Austria to a very high standard. This 23mm RTA has gotten rave reviews in Europe and offers ease of use with durability and good looks.
Please note: this product is excluded from discounts and/or coupons.
The Vapor Giant M5 is a robust, practical MTL RTA that you can use as your daily driver. Vapor Giant is an innovative high-end vape company based out of Austria that has been around since 2013. They engineer and manufacture all their atomizers in Austria, with incredible attention paid to precision and quality.
Vapor Giant M5 is a unique mouth-to-lung atomizer that is a solid performer.
Vapor Giant's M5 has adjustable airflow, with four total settings from 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, and up to 1.6mm of inlet airflow. A single coil deck is perfect for simple Kanthal coils, and can also accommodate fused Clapton coils. Your drip tip has a smaller inner diameter than average, to improve your MTL experience.
Reductions in the evaporator chamber along with a controlled airflow system provide you with ultimate flavor and juice efficiency. You don't have to worry about running out of juice with the Vapor Giant M5. A 5ml tank section along with a single coil atomizer means you are set for all day vaping. You fill your tank from the top, as is the industry standard.
Atomizers are crafted from solid stainless steel with PEI used for tank window sections.
The M5 is a robust, adjustable MTL atomizer for daily use.
Vapor Giant M5 Features Include:
- Made in Austria in small batches
- 23mm diameter
- Uniquely serialized
- Solid 1.4301 food grade stainless steel with PEI for tank window
- Top-fill atomizer
- 44.2mm height
- 510 drip tip with a smaller inner diameter for better MTL vaping
- Four air inlet adjustment options - 1.0, 1.2, 1.4, and 1.6mm
- Vapor Giant laser engraved on side of atomizer
- 5ml tank capacity
[video width="4000" height="2250" mp4="https://originvape.com/wp-content/uploads/M5.mp4"][/video]
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- Examples of reputable high drain cells are: LG HG2, Samsung 25R, LG HD2C, Samsung 30Q, and LG HB6.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.