Vandy Vape Simple EX Squonk Kit
The Vandy Vape Simple EX is a tiny squonker - and it packs a punch for its small footprint.
The Simple EX from Vandy Vape is a stealth squonker.
Simply add nicotine salts, build your single coil on the EX RDA, and you're all set. An internal 850mAh rechargeable battery sits inside the box to offer you all-day vaping at higher resistances. The Simple EX has adjustable voltage to crank up or down your power to the coil. The 510 connection is leak-resistant and the intuitive OLED screen simply has voltage settings and battery life.
The Simple EX is a equipped with a 4mL juice reservoir in the squonk bottle, and is the smallest squonker in its class. This is a great little box for mouth to lung vapers looking to rebuild their own coils. 4mL in nicotine salts can last days between refills. It is almost as small as a pod system.
The EX RDA is a 21mm single-terminal rebuildable atomizer. A bottom airflow atomizer, it is engineered for single coil configurations, and has adjustable airflow options. Quite easy to build for novice.
Vandy Vape Simple EX Squonk Kit Features Include:
- Made by Vandy Vape
- Dimensions: 84 x 42 x 24mm
- Voltage output: 3.2 - 4.2 volts
- Regulated power output: ≤20 watts
- 850 mAh integrated cell (charging cable included)
- Micro USB charge port
- Leak resistant 510 connector & surround
- 4mL squonk bottle
- Reads resistance from 0.8 to 3.0 ohms
- 1" OLED screen with readout
- Adjustment buttons under screen
- Tactile firing button
- EX RDA included - a single coil, simple squonk ready atomizer
- Airflow adjustable from 0.6 - 2.5mm for a very tight draw
- Mouth-to-lung rebuildable atomizer
- Bottom airflow, single post terminal
Each Order Includes:
- Vandy Vape Simple EX squonk mod
- EX RDA single-coil rebuildable atomizer
- Micro USB charging cable
- Stainless steel top cap for RDA
- Two drip tips
- Replacement o-rings and parts
- Two Superfine fused Clapton MTL coils
- User manual
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.