Vandy Vape Maze RDA Horizontal Coil Rebuildable Atomizer
The Vandy Vape Maze RDA is so called due to the way the pre-built coils look - wick in between strands of stainless heating elements make up a giant horizontal coil that offers amazing vaping properties.
The Vandy Vape Maze RDA is a fascinating little atomizer. This 24mm squonk-ready dripper has been designed to be used with pre-built maze coils. The maze coils are flat, horizontally built. You have wick sandwiched in between the wire strands. Additionally, the 9 airflow holes precisely target the maze coil so that you have intense flavor with or without a squonker.
Vandy Vape Maze RDA is attractive to any veteran or beginner vaper - the coil looks like a maze from the top and speaks to Vandy Vape's forward-thinking engineering.
It's not just for looks. The Maze has exceptional flavor, and vapor production that is second-to-none. Furthermore, you don't need to build out the deck. Simply install the circular maze coil when you swap out juice profiles and you are all set! This is an easy build alright - and a great joy to operate.
Vandy Vape Maze RDA Features Include:
- New maze coil family - coils available here
- 0.2 ohm resistance
- stove-top for giant surface area and fine wicking
- Japanese organic cotton wick
- Rated for 50 - 100 watts
- SS316L heating element
- 24mm diameter
- 2ml juice reservoir
- Solid stainless steel 303 precision construction
- Traditional sub-ohm coils have less compatibility than maze coils
- 810 resin wide-bore tip
- Gold-plated 510 connection
- PEEK insulator
- Squonk ready or regular use with center filling pin
- Precision AFC - 36 side airflow holes
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.