Vandy Vape Kylin V2 RTA
Vandy Vape's Kylin was so popular with vapers, they released a version two. Better than before in so many ways, this new rebuildable atomizer is updated and upgraded in every sense of the word.
Vandy Vape Kylin RTA holds a whopping 5mL of juice, due to the expanded midsection and extension glass.
This 24mm diameter atomizer has a newly redesigned airflow inlet structure, with very interesting architecture. Airflow enters from the bottom via slit inlets, being funneled through and concentrated within a quadratic channel, and then channels at an angle directly to the build deck, and up through a evaporation chamber engineered to intensify the flavor of your e-liquid.
The Kylin V2 also has precision juice flow control. Your build deck is post-less to make rebuilding a breeze. It has excellent conductivity. Post screws are hex for durability and they are gold-plated for even less voltage drop. There's plenty of build deck space to lay down whatever complex coils you had trouble with in other atomizers. Terminals hold 2 x 1.75mm coil legs, for serious capability. Just add power!
Vandy Vape Kylin V2 Features Include:
- Built by Vandy Vape
- Solid stainless steel construction with anodized paint
- Juice reservoir with extension: 5mL
- Juice reservoir without extension: 3mL
- 24mm base diameter, with 30mm midsection
- Reinforced Pyrex glass tank tube
- Postless build deck, beveled with huge terminals
- Hex build deck screws also gold-plated for no loss in conductivity
- Airflow channeled via innovative and flavor-centric pattern
- Adjustable AFC, dual slit, 12 x 2.5mm each
- Internal airflow inlet consists of 8 channels, 1mm each
- Angled airflow inlets run direct to coils for superb flavor
- Juice flow control
- Dual coil or single coil builds possible
- Slide-n-fill top-fill tank for mess-free filling
- 810 drip tip (resin and Delrin) or use the 510 adapter
- 510 connection is gold-plated
Each Order Includes:
- Vandy Vape Kylin V2 RTA
- Resin 810 drip tip
- Delrin 810 drip tip
- 510 Drip tip adapter
- Replacement parts and glass tube
- Instructions for coil lead
- Instruction manual for RTA
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.