Vandy Vape Iconic RDA
The Vandy Vape Iconic RDA is a side and bottom airflow, clamp-style deck rebuildable atomizer that is BF ready and leak-resistant.
The Vandy Vape Iconic RDA is a new BF-ready rockstar. This atomizer offers you airflow from both under the coil and the side of the coil, too. Also, you have clamp-style posts that make it easy to load the deck with massive coils. For a finished look, the Iconic RDA has three Delrin drip tops. You get white, black and resin, a color to match all occasions. The bottom airflow tubes also help solve leaking problems, keeping the deck juice from entering your air inlets.
Vandy Vape Iconic RDA Features Include:
- 25mm diameter
- Bottom Feeder ready - includes BF pin
- Clamp- style posts hold your build in place while you fine-tune
- Gold-plated 510 pin - adjustable 510 connection
- 18mm Delrin drip tips - three in total
- Frosted white
- SS 510 connection threading
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.