Uwell Crown 4 200W Box Mod
Uwell has made their reputation with the Crown line of tank atomizers. They are known for fit, finish, and flavor. Overbuilt and durable, the Crown made it to the top of the atomizers. Now Uwell is back, with their own mod. This mod complements the Uwell Crown 4 splendidly.
The Uwell Crown 4 mod is fit for a king. Just add the Crown 4 tank!
The mod will work with any tank that has a 510 connection. This box is big, heavy, and robust with the ability to go up to 200 watts, should you need to become a fog machine in a jiffy.
Adjustment keys are found on the side of the mod, along with a big, engraved firing button. With the Crown 4 mod, Uwell went all out, and has a two-step anodization process in order to give it a perfect finish.
The Crown 4 has another trick up its sleeve. The SS904 mode for temperature control allows you to adjust TC for special coils. This is a heavy mod. The box weights over a quarter pound. That's not including the 2 18650 cells you will need to power it (sold separately). Make sure you use high-rate cells like the ones we have on offer if you plan to go up to 200 watts.
You should always charge your 18650 cells on an external charge, made for charging lithium-ion cells. Only in emergencies should you charge them with the on-board Micro USB port. The main reason is that you will not fully charge your cells via the port. You will also hamper the longevity of your cells by charging them inside the mod. Your cells will look like they are fully charged but they won't last as long as they would if you charge them on an external charger. XTAR, Nitecore and Efest make li-ion chargers.
Uwell's new Crown 4 has a 510 connection that leak-proof and a circuit board protected against dust and corrosion.
You can expect OCD-like attention to each and every detail and component on this mod from Uwell. Their Crown tank didn't get famous for nothing.
Uwell Crown 4 Mod Features Include:
- Dimensions: 52.5 x 25 x 84 mm
- Weight is 169 grams
- Wattage range: 5 - 200 watts via adjustment keys on the side
- Temperature control range: 200 - 600 Fahrenheit
- New SS904 temperature control mode for stainless steel coils
- Sealed 510 connection to avoid juice getting into the box
- Circuit board shielded from animal hair, dust, and corrosion
- Two-step anodization process ensures a perfect finish
- Anti-wear, anti-slip bottom coated with silicone so it will hold fast wherever you put it down
- Zinc alloy, polycarbonate and ABS plastic construction
- Requires two 18650 batteries (sold separately)
Each Order Includes:
- Uwell Crown 4 mod
- Micro USB charging cable
- Instructional manual