Kayfun V5 Squared 25mm by Svoe Mesto
The Svoe Mesto Kayfun Squared is in stock and ready to ship!
The Kayfun V5 Squared is Svoe Mesto's answer to a single coil, all-day atomizer that you can fill and forget about.
The Kayfun V5 Squared is a 25mm diameter atomizer by Svoe Mesto that is your answer to more capacity in your Kayfun 5.
Need replacement parts for your Svoe Mesto Kayfun 5 Squared? Look no further! If you need to order a part for your atomizer that we don't have in stock, feel free to email us anytime.
The Kayfun V5 Squared 25mm has the build quality you'd expect from Svoe Mesto, and the silhouette of the wildly popular Kayfun Mini V3. The adjustable airflow follows the same guidelines in terms of how it works, but expect far larger holes for more airflow overall.
The best part about this atomizer is all of the parts are replaceable, and we will special order any part for it so long as you purchased your K5 Squared from us, for the life of the atomizer.
Breaking all known records, Svoe Mesto designed three new atomizers this year. The Gorgon, The Prime and the Kayfun Squared. Because of TPD regulations in the EU, the TPD-compliant Kayfun 5s is available for sale in Europe. The Kayfun Squared 25mm RTA is not available for EU, as this behemoth holds around 8ml of juice.
Before the Kayfun Squared, the Kayfun 5 offered the most airflow you would get from a Svoe Mesto atomizer in a long time.
Juice flow control carries over from the Mini V3, with the screw-based design and awesome pressure-based feeding system. The top-fill tank can be re-filled by closing off juice control and opening up the top end.
The deck has been heavily re-designed to allow experts and amateurs alike many options for tuning out a perfect build. You won't need to empty the reservoir to access the deck, and the evaporation chamber is fully optimized to carry over the flavor profile highlights of your favorite juice.
One of the reasons you would want to buy your Kayfun with us is that if you were ever to drop it, or lose a part, we would special order it for you at our cost because we value your business.
The 25mm Kayfun is the biggest baddest tank atomizer that Svoe Mesto has ever made. It is beefy, so you will need a bigger mod. You won't need to fill as often, and there is now room for a much bigger single coil build.
Kayfun V5 Squared features include:
- POM-inlay engraved thermally regulated drip tip
- 5mm, 7mm, and 9.5mm options for the drip tip
- Top-fill tank
- 25mm diameter
- Much more juice capacity than the original K5
- Juice flow control
- Quartz glass tank section with SS tank sections available as well
- Enlarged and redesigned build deck
- M2 build screws
- PEEK insulator
- Increased max liquid flow
- Adjustable airflow
- More airflow - for a total of 3mm, 3.4mm, and 4mm
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Made in Germany to exacting standards
- Simple, yet durable with less moving parts for convenience in cleaning and disassembly
The Kayfun 5² is a bigger version of K5 with a focus on direct lung vaping (the complete opposite end of the spectrum is the Kayfun Prime). A maximum airflow of 4.2mm is available with the Kayfun 5², along with increased juice capacity. This is a Kayfun 5 on steroids.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.