StattQualm SQuape S [even] RDA
The StattQualm SQuape S [even] RDA is Switzerland's first bottom feeding squonking RDA, and boy does it deliver.
With a mind for durability, ease of use, and multi-functionality, SQuape S [even] is the Swiss Army knife of RDA.
Starting from complete scratch, the StattQualm team dreamed this DL and MTL atomizer up with singular focus - to kick ass and chew bubblegum.
In fact, it is not even necessary to own a squonker to use the S [even]. It works in both bottom feed and non-bottom feed modes.
With bottom feeding mode on, all you do is squeeze the bottle inside your squonker and liquid is sent to the evaporation chamber.
Without the bottom feeding hollow 510 pin, you can simply pop the top cap and feed your wicks with juice manually. Either way, you have the kind of world-class flavor you expect from StattQualm.
The SQuape S [even] has ease of use and building the coil is a breeze. A plethora of airflow adjustability sustains even the hardest-to-please vapers.
Bar-none quality control and rigorous production controls set StattQualm apart from the rest of the high-end world.
With the high-tech non-conductive deuterium deck surface treatment, you can forget about short-circuiting. It is a thing of the past.
For the best vape we recommend vaping on the SQuape S [even] between 0.3 ohms and 1.8 ohms, and wattage in the range of 7 watts and 45 watts.
Although you can vape it how you like it, atomizers generally overheat at higher temps and constant vaping.
StattQualm SQuape S [even] BF RDA Features Include:
- 22mm diameter
- 20mm height without drip tip
- Weights 1 ounce
- 510 threaded for use with many mods
- Made by hand in small batches in Switzerland
- Rigorous quality control, production process
- Pressed deuterium deck annihilates short circuiting
- Very stable ohm readings with proper build
- Bottom feeder or not, your choice
- Both mouth to lung and direct lung capable, a simple adjustment to swap from one to the other style
- Turn the cap to infinitely adjust how much airflow you would like
- Direct lung is two 4mm inlets
- Mouth to lung is two 1mm inlets
- Single coil deck
- Further thermal regulation available with PMMA top cap (sold separately)
- Temperature control ready (VW/VV as well)
StattQualm spend a lot of energy on using only the best materials. The following materials list is exhaustive. If you have known allergies to one or more of the listed materials, we strongly advise against using them:
- Stainless steel components
- stainless steel number 1.4404 / 316L
- Top cap: PMMA, POM
- Build deck: ematalized aluminum
- Drip tip and cap-stopper: POM
- O Rings: NBR 70 shore
Each Order Includes:
- 1 SQuape S [even] BF RDA
- 1 SQuip Tip N DL
- 1 Top Cap Ring PMMA clear
- 1 Top Cap Ring POM Black
- 1 SQ Grip Band
- 2 Locking Screws
- 1 Bag of spares
- 1 User manual
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.