Poet RSA - Rebuildable Squonk Atomizer - Van & Del Design
Note: The Poet is on back-order and will be shipped on or before 3/11/19.
The Poet is a RSA. This finely-machined tiny rebuildable is designed solely for use with squonkers.
When you first lay eyes on the Poet, you will be spellbound.
The Poet hails from Van and Del Design. This central European company has been around since 2010 in the high-end, authentic scene. They are from Zagreb, Croatia, an ancient city in the Medvednica mountain range, not far from Austria.
Attention to detail is beyond measure on this 14 1/2 mm tall rebuildable atomizer. But it looks and feels so simple. It's a work of art in that regard.
Available in two finishes, ceramic blasted (matte) and machined (stainless). The Stainless version has the deck ceramic blasted.
Each Poet has a one year warranty. Service will continue past warranty, email us for details.
Airflow comes from the top. You can change your airflow from direct-lung to mouth-to-lung with a provided PEEK insert, which slides into the airflow inlet effortlessly. A single heat sink ring dons the top of the cap for a unique look.
Grub screws secure your coil leads in between slits cut out of solid stainless. There's plenty of room for low gauge wire or ultra-complex coils. Even a high resistance setup with fussy coils is easy to build on the Poet.
The top cap and bottom are engraved, and the bottom is uniquely serialized. Parts and accessories will be made available - including frosted caps/drip tips and more.
Because the Poet is so low profile, when vaping with sub-ohm coils, please use the plastic cap.
Poet RSA Features Include:
- Solid 304 stainless steel construction
- Made in Croatia to exceptional tolerances
- 22mm diameter
- Squonk-only atomizer, no regular 510 pin
- Ultra low-profile at 14.5mm height
- Machine engraved top and bottom
- Uniquely serialized
- MTL or DL - your choice with insert
- Single coil builds only
- Tolerances: +/- 0.005
- Hex grub screws
- PEEK insulators
- Engraved drip tip
Each Order Includes:
- Poet RSA
- Full set of spare parts
- Hex keys
- Engraved drip tip with Poet logo
- MTL/DL insert
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.