Pioneer4You IPV V-IT Mod
Pioneer4You's IPV V-IT mod is a gorgeous little box that is packed with features. It has Yihi's muscle tucked away inside with the SX450 chip set. The IPV V-IT also has a stabilized wood look, infinite customization options, and the ability to reach 200 watts with the flick of a button.
Do you demand instant gratification? The IPV V-IT has you covered.
Instant power with the firing button. No delay, it almost knows you are going to push that button. That's due to Yihi's nifty technology. A tried a true chipset maker that knows how to push the envelope and does it often. With the SX540 chipset, you have a full suite of temperature control functionality for stainless steel, nickel and titanium wire.
Safety is first with Yihi, so you have reverse polarity protection, low voltage and overheat protection, short circuit, overcharge, and low resistance protection.
You don't need to be an expert vaper to operate this sophisticated machine. You can utilize novice mode, which does all the heavy lifting for you, until you are more comfortable with all the settings. The mod will grow with you as you become more advanced.
Use taste mode with an MTL tank for a very flavorful experience, or use bypass mode to get the mechanical mod feel.
A 1.3 inch TFT display lets you get a glimpse into all the settings and check your wattage, battery life, and coil resistance.
Pioneer4You IPV V-IT Features Include:
- Dimensions: 92.5 x 48.3 x 35.9mm
- Weighs 136 grams
- Stabilized wood look housing
- Yihi's fabulous SX540 chipset for durability and longevity of life
- Wattage output: 5 - 200 watts
- Firmware can be updated by heading to Yihi's website
- 1.3" TFT IPS screen readout
- On-screen wallpaper is customizable via a desktop app
- Flavor mode can be adjusted for Eco, Soft, Standard, Powerful, Powerful+ and SXi-Q-S1 (Yihi's special setting)
- Bypass mode for mechanical mod style vaping
- Requires two 18650 cells (sold separately)
- Temperature control for SS316L, Ni200, and Ti01 wires
- Reads resistance from 0.05 - 3.0 ohms
Each Order Includes:
- Pioneer4You IPV V-IT mod
- Micro USB charging cable
- Instructional manual