Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Mod
The Paranormal has been discontinued, and will be offered again soon, in stabilized wood trim. Stay tuned!
The Lost Vape Paranormal is in its last iteration, and is powered by the ultimate chipset; Evolv Technologies' DNA250C board.
Although the dual battery box mod has a long and storied history in vaping, not much comes close to Lost Vape's Paranormal build quality.
Evolv cemented their reputation over years, making quality circuit boards for the highest end mods in the industry. There's something to be said about their incredibly precise, quality-controlled motherboards, and the years of service you get out of mods powered with them.
With a smorgasbord of options, you can truly fine-tune to your heart's content with a full suite of temperature control, Replay functionality and of course eScribe software to really get deep into controls. We have the latest generation Paranormal for you - streamlined to perfection.
The fit and finish on the Lost Vape Paranormal leaves nothing to be desired.
Your 510 connection is incredibly solid and reinforced for years of use. The housing is laser-machined, precise and perfect. A 1-year warranty backed by Evolv's amazing customer service is included with each mod. A full-color OLED screen registers all your vaping data at a glance. User-friendliness has been improved significantly in order to offer even the greenest of novices ease of use when handling the mod.
Three simple buttons are found on the stainless steel face plate of the Paranormal, by the screen. The tactile firing button and two wattage/temperature adjustment keys. The alloy battery door is spring-loaded and locks into place, with gold-plated battery terminals to allow for exceptional voltage control and to negate voltage drop. Color options available include quite a few interesting choices and have a decidedly high-end appearance to them.
The Paranormal has gone through several generations, and for the latest one Lost Vape took quite a bit of user feedback into mind, and integrated much of it to really finesse the box. You can even use the mod as a power bank to charge your phone or other accessories! Simply connect using the micro USB port on the face plate.
This is a fine box mod that will give you years of solid use. Requires 2 18650 cells (sold separately).
Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C Features Include:
- Evolv Technologies DNA250C board backed by one-year warranty (warranty center based in USA)
- Award-winning after-sale service
- Solid, hefty feel with die cast alloy housing
- Stainless steel threads with spring-loaded nickel-plated brass 510 connection
- Firmware updates available via eScribe, on Evolv's website
- Tactile and responsive firing button
- Reads resistance down to 0.1 ohm in wattage mode
- Reads resistance down to 0.08 ohm in temperature mode
- Lightning-quick response time
- Full-color 0.91" OLED screen
- Replay mode to preserve flavor/temperature
- Customizable LEDs
- Full suite of user protections onboard
- Cell balancer for balanced charging via Micro USB port
- 98% output efficiency
- Micro USB port is two-way; acts as a power bank
- Temperature control functionality
- Wattage adjustable from 1 - 200 watts of power
- Temperature adjustable from 200 - 600 Fahrenheit
- Boost Mod mode along with Preheat functionality
- Requires two 18650 cells to operate (sold separately)
Each Order Includes:
- Lost Vape Paranormal with DNA250C board
- Micro USB charging cable
- USB adapter
- Instruction manual & warranty card