Kayfun V5 by Svoe Mesto
The Kayfun V5 is on backorder and ships in a week from your purchase.
Kayfun V5 is the ultimate rebuilder's daily vape tank. It can survive a lot with very little maintenance. A single coil build on this tank won't drink juice. Due to the way the chamber is designed, flavor is top-notch.
Author's note: after personally using this tank for almost two years, dropping it multiple times, breaking the AFC once, and altogether hammering it from daily use, it only needed insulators and o-rings to keep going. A testament to the atomizer's trustworthiness.
Need replacement parts for your Svoe Mesto Kayfun V5? Look no further! If you need to order a part for your atomizer that we don't have in stock, feel free to email us anytime.
The best part about this atomizer is all of the parts are replaceable, and we will special order any part for it so long as you purchased your K5 from us, for the life of the atomizer.
If you like the Mini V3, you'll love the Kayfun V5.
The Kayfun V5 has the build quality you'd expect from Svoe Mesto, and the silhouette of the wildly popular Kayfun Mini V3. The adjustable airflow is now 3.2mm up from 2.2mm on the Kayfun V4. Four positions for airflow are 1.8mm, 2.2mm, 2.7mm, and 3.2mm, adjustable externally.
Svoe Mesto released the Kayfun V5 over a year ago and it has quickly become a favorite for so many reasons. You get buttery-smooth juice flow control. Further, you have the ability to add MTL functionality for a resistant draw. The Kayfun 5 is nearly indestructible aside from the glass section. You can use this tank for over a year with minimal maintenance. And rebuilding your Kayfun is a breeze with available spare parts. There's a reason why so many vapers prefer a simple, single coil deck. You don't use a lot of juice. Your chamber is designed to offer you tremendous flavor.
The Kayfun 5 is the atomizer for you if you want to build it and forget it.
Juice flow control carries over from the Mini V3, with the screw-based design and awesome pressure-based feeding system. The top-fill tank can be re-filled by closing off juice control and opening up the top end.
The deck has been heavily re-designed to allow experts and amateurs alike many options for tuning out a perfect build. You won't need to empty the reservoir to access the deck, and the evaporation chamber is fully optimized to carry over the flavor profile highlights of your favorite juice.
If you appreciate naturally extracted tobacco liquids, the Kayfun 5 is ideal for them. Additionally, it really bring out the flavor in robust tobacco-derived e-liquid.
This German-engineered and manufactured tank is durable, sturdy, made from top-end quality materials and is practical and simple for day-to-day use. Each order includes one glass and one stainless steel tank section.
Kayfun V5 by Svoe Mesto is the bigger brother of the Mini v3. This flagship atomizer has a 5ml juice capacity, more airflow, more juice control, and a redesigned deck. Built in Germany to very high standards.
Svoe Mesto Kayfun 5 Features Include:
- POM-inlay engraved thermally regulated drip tip
- Top-fill tank
- 22mm diameter
- Mouth-to-lung adapter available (sold separately)
- 60mm height
- 4ml juice capacity with glass- 5ml with SS sleeve
- Juice flow control
- Quartz glass tank section with SS tank sections available as well
- Enlarged and redesigned build deck
- M2 build screws
- PEEK insulator
- Increased max liquid flow
- Adjustable airflow
- More airflow - for a total of 3.2mm
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Made in Germany to exacting standards
- Simple, yet durable with less moving parts for convenience in cleaning and disassembly
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.