Kayfun Mini V3 by Svoe Mesto
The Kayfun Mini V3 is on backorder - please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
The Kayfun Mini V3 by Svoe Mesto is the holy grail of mouth-to-lung atomizers. The Kayfun Mini V3 is the perfect little topper, with a 19mm diameter and a 2ml tank capacity. The K3 Mini is in a category all its own. A true mouth-to-lung atomizer that is efficient on juice and has a flavor chamber that tastes amazing.
Need replacement parts for your Svoe Mesto Kayfun Mini V3? Look no further! If you need to order a part for your atomizer that we don't have in stock, feel free to email us anytime.
The best part about this atomizer is all of the parts are replaceable, and we will special order any part for it so long as you purchased your K3 Mini from us, for the life of the atomizer.
The Kayfun Mini V3 is a precision German-engineered atomizer.
You need this tank on the top of your mod. After more than a year it is still the go-to tank atomizer for your MTL vaping style. It is the smaller brother of the Kayfun V5 and Kayfun V5 25mm RTA.
With a 19mm diameter, your Kayfun will look sleek on small as well as on medium sized mods. Regardless if you have a regulated box or a mechanical, Kayfun mini v3 is an awesome addition to your setup. Just build it and vape! Easy disassembly for cleaning.
Comfortably adjust your liquid control system to give you the most control over your liquid flow. Thanks to Svoë Mesto’s pressure-based feeding system, you don't need to fine tune your setup and build. After closing the liquid control, the Kayfun Mini V3 can easily be filled through the top within a couple of seconds. Just as simple as filling it, is accessing your coil by removing the tank, regardless if it’s filled or not.
The Mini V3 is a return to form for Svoe Mesto, and doesn't have nearly as many moving parts as the V4.
Even though the RTA has a small form factor, the build deck offers plenty of space to mount your favorite build. The internal design of the evaporation chamber has been heavily inspired by its progenitor the Kayfun Mini 2.1, to create the outstanding flavor profile Kayfun fans have grown to love.
At the same time Svoë Mesto has increased the adjustable airflow from 1.5mm to 2.2mm, giving the Kayfun Mini V3 much larger performance capabilities. It is the evolution of vaping.
The Kayfun Mini V3 is made from the same high class materials as the Kayfun 4. Thanks to its intelligent design, cleaning and maintenance can be done by disassembling the atomizer into no more than five pieces, no tools required.
It’s functionality, intuitive handling and rich flavor profile combined in a small form factor makes the Kayfun Mini V3 a true daily driver.
Kayfun Mini V3 Features Include:
- Totally adjustable liquid control and air control
- Single coil configuration
- Built by Svoe Mesto in Germany
- Top-fill Kayfun
- Glass tank section
- Direct coil access
- Quick and painless cleaning and maintenance
- Serialized with product key for authentication
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.