Kayfun Lite 2019 Special Edition by Svoe Mesto
The Kayfun Lite 2019 has evolved - the Special Edition is available in three world-class finishes:
- Nite DLC
- High Noon
The 22mm Moonlight is in stock and ready to ship. Please allow longer handling times for other variants - as they are made-to-order.
So you're an MTL vaper. You thought the Prime was perfect. But you're itching for something...simpler. Something more customizable. Something smaller, newer, and more exciting.
The Kayfun Lite 2019 is the sequel to the world-renowned 6-year old atomizer, the Kayfun Lite.
Need replacement parts for your Svoe Mesto Kayfun Lite and Lite Plus? Look no further! If you need to order a part for your atomizer that we don't have in stock, feel free to email us anytime.
Although the atomizer is an excellent starting point, if you want to have a highly custom look, you are in good hands. Svoe Mesto has a long mode tank section to add height, a PEI bell top for a clearer look at your juice, and even a PEI dome for a long mode without the metal top end. There's plenty of options, and more available aftermarket. Light, flavorful and easy to use, the Kayfun Lite 2019 will be your favorite MTL atomizer.
The best part about this atomizer is all of the parts are replaceable, and we will special order any part for it so long as you purchased your Kayfun Prime from us, for the life of the atomizer.
There's so many marked improvements over the original design. The Kayfun Lite was beloved by so many because of the flavor, price point, ease of building, and the perfect finish, among many other things.
The Kayfun Lite 2019 is much shorter than the original, at 33mm of height, but you can change that with accessories. You have the ability to swap out the tank window for a different color, add a bell cap to the top, and so much more.
Airflow control is adjusted through a tiny screw inside the hollow 510 pin. A minimum airflow of 0mm can be adjusted up to a maximum airflow of 1.8mm. You can refill the tank by simply flipping it over, un-threading the tank section and pouring in your juice. No more fiddling with a tiny hole on the base.
Made in Germany to impeccable standards, you can rest assured you will have many good years of use with your Kayfun Lite 2019.
Flavor is amazing as the restricted airflow helps capture and maximize flavor output.
Svoe Mesto's Kayfun Lite 2019 is offered in two options, 22mm and 24mm. The 24mm version adds an extra 1mL of e-liquid capacity, and sits flush with many contemporary box mods. They are both 33mm tall without any accessories.
If you want to inspect your build, there's no need to empty the contents of your tank. The deck is fully accessible with a full tank. Some parts are borrowed from the Kayfun Mini V3, Kayfun Lite Plus and Kayfun Prime, but heavily streamlined for ease of building. This is a perfect single coil atomizer.
Building a single coil has never been easier with a simple deck and beveled wick leads on either side that drop down past the deck. An evaporation chamber engineered for perfect flavor is found on the Kayfun Lite 2019.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.