ISM Kaos RDA
The ISM Kaos RDA - build on an American-designed RDA with multiple airflow configurations! Your complex coils won't suffer from overheating with so much airflow to go around. Offered in six colors with a great fit.
Additionally, you have quad posts for multiple builds. Utilizing 304 Stainless Steel & copper material construction, the ISM Kaos RDA will outlast your vape mod!
The Kaos is an awesome rebuildable that was engineered in the United States for maximum flavor and heat-dissipation!
The ISM KAOS Features Include:
- Diameter: 24mm
- Solid Negative and Positive Posts with 3mm Post Holes
- Deep 5mm Juice Well
- Variable Airflow Control Holes: 2mm, 3mm, and 4mm
- Copper 510 Connection Pin
- PEEK Insulation
- Quadruple Posts
Each order includes:
- 1 x ISM Kaos RDA
- 1 x Chuff Top
- 1 x 510 Drip Tip
- 2 sets of 8 Extra Screws for 16 spare screws total
This is an old stock item. Get yours for under $10 while supplies last!
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.