Geek Vape Zeus X RTA
Geek Vape's final rendition of the world-famous Zeus X has all the makings of a great rebuildable atomizer.
Geek Vape Zeus X RTA embodies all the user feedback from the vaping community - and it's stellar for that!
Geek Vape's a good listener. You didn't like certain elements of the previous version. No problem! Geek Vape went back to the drawing board and made it perfect. Two options for airflow are part of the design. You have top airflow directly and side airflow peripherally for more air than you can shake a stick at.
The Zeus X offers you fully leak-proof construction, with an inner chamber that can be removed for easy access to clean the atomizer.
More user feedback integrated means the newly-redesigned build deck has wide open space to make building coils a breeze. You also have a redesigned fill port to prevent any seepage or spillage when refilling.
The Zeus X from Geek Vape is a big boy at 25mm diameter.
You have a juice reservoir of 4.5mL with the bubble glass. If you are a fan of the series, the Zeus X RTA is a must have for you.
Geek Vape Zeus RTA Features Include:
- Rebuildable tank atomizer for experts only
- Easy to build deck with room for trimming leads
- Height of 47.8mm
- Juice capacity: 4.5mL
- 25mm diameter
- Airflow from the top and the sides - plenty of air!
- Leak-proof engineering
- New deck
- New fill port
- Removable inner chamber for easy cleaning
Each Order Includes:
- Geek Vape Zeus X RTA
- Replacement parts (o-rings, screws)
- N80 pre-built coil (registers at 0.4 ohms)
- 2 Feather cotton pads for wick
- 810 drip tip
- Replacement glass tube (not bubble) for 3.5mL capacity
- Hex wrench and signature Geek Vape triangle multi-tool
- Instruction manual and warranty card
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.