Geek Vape Ammit MTL RDA
The Geek Vape Ammit RDA is a mouth to lung rebuildable atomizer that has a unique airflow system. You can control your airflow down to very restricted, and still take advantage of the 3-dimensional air flow.
This MTL RDA has a superior airflow structure in three dimensions!
With 12 airflow adjustable options and a leak-free architecture, you can really go to town adjusting your vape perfectly. A dual-tiered chamber offers heat dissipation like you haven't seen before. Another home run from Geek Vape!
Geek Vape Ammit MTL RDA Features Include:
- Built by Geek Vape
- Solid construction from stainless steel
- 22mm RDA
- Leak-proof dual-tier internal design
- Excellent thermal regulation
- Mouth to lung with 12 AFC settings
- Innovative "surround" top airflow chamber
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.