Efest LUC V6 Battery Charger
The Efest LUC Charger comes from a long line of well-thought out chargers from Efest. The LUC V6 holds 6 cells!
Efest LUC Charger Features Include:
- Mini LCD screen displays precise voltage and battery capacity level
- Each charging channel has independent display of charge status
- Automatically adjust discharge current to charge batteries of different sizes
- Over-discharge Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- Short-circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
- Automatically stops when batteries are fully charged
- DC Wide Voltage (12-24V) Charging Mode
- Dual battery bays can charge 10440, 16340, 14500, 14650, 17500, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700, 22650, 26500 and 26650 lithium batteries (no spacers needed)
- 1A Portable USB Output: The charger can be used to charge most USB devices, such as mobile phone, iPad, MP3, Mp4, PSP etc. To do so, insert a fully charged battery into the charger and disconnect the AC wall plug.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO CARE PROPERLY FOR LI-ION and LI-MN BATTERIES:
Lithium Ion and Lithium MN batteries, in some cases, are known to vent. This is an infrequent occurrence and can happen even to batteries with protected circuits. Many consumer electronics use Li-Ion and Li-MN batteries as a power source and venting has occurred with these consumer electronics.
Check your battery regularly for rips in the plastic coating or other signs such as poor performance or appearance
When a Li-Ion or Li-MN Battery gets very hot it is best to remove the battery if possible and put it aside to let it cool down. If this is not possible, turn off your device and let it cool down with the battery in it.
Batteries should never be left unattended while they are charging. Typically, the positive end of the battery is placed in the device or charger head first, please read the accompanying manual with the product you are using to ensure that the battery is placed in the correct position before activating and/or charging the unit. Do not carry loose batteries without protection, always store batteries away from other metal such as coins or keys.