Digiflavor Aura RDA
The Digiflavor Aura is an RDA that has best engineering practices written all over it. A solid performer, expect world-class flavor from the reviewer whose opinion you know because of honesty and integrity.
The Digiflavor Aura is designed and engineered by Daniel at DJLsb Vapes, and produced by Digiflavor. You know Daniel is a stickler for a robust engineering. He has thrown shade on multiple vape companies that thought he would rubber stamp their products without second-guessing their engineering.
He picks apart a mod or atomizer until the only thing left is the bones of the device. And then he makes a judgment call based on that. The whole world of vapers look to him as a yardstick with which to measure a product's durability, longevity of life, and the manufacturer's claims.
DJLsb Vapes, in collaboration with Digiflavor, presents you the Aura RDA. An incredible flavor RDA with squonking capabilities.
Digiflavor Aura is a shining example of how well an atomizer can be made when engineering is brought up to a high standard. Experts rebuilders will rejoice when they realize the Aura checks all the boxes. Made by DJLsb? Check. The culmination of 5 months of research and development? Check. Ready for squonking? Check. Dual coil deck with draw resistant AFC? Check.
Regardless where you want to set the AFC, whether a lot of air or a little, the flavor is robust and incredible, jumping out of the RDA and onto your taste buds. Because your Aura is set up to prevent leaking, you have bottom airflow valves that are high enough off the deck to prevent leakage. Due to the fact that your airflow holes are drilled to hit the coil diagonally, flavor is increased even further. Your deck is a dual coil deck, with big post clamps to hold any kind of build. Aura is a solid performer and flexible, for your building ease and so you can experiment as much as you like.
Digiflavor Aura Features Include:
- Made by DJLsb Vapes, a notoriously hard-to-please vape reviewer that stands behind good engineering practices
- 24mm diameter
- Use the drip top or your own 510 drip tip with a drip tip adapter (included)
- Dual coil deck
- Squonk ready with a bottom feeding 510 pin
- Available in black, SS or brass
- Adjustable 510 connection
- Engraved, serialized bottom of deck
- Multiple AFC options
- Easy to use clamp-style posts
- Flavor-centric RDA
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.