Asmodus C4 RDA
Asmodus - a long-established name in vaping - has launched a 24mm rebuildable atomizer that is squonk-ready and exceptionally small.
Angled air inlets and a flavor-centric top cap are part and parcel of the minuscule C4 from Asmodus.
Each of the nine airflow holes is angled at 25 degrees, to hit the coil just so for breathtaking flavor. A square cutout looks contemporary and adds to style. With a hollow 510 pin, simply thread this tiny atty onto your favorite squonker and let it loose. You won't be sorry.
A 24-karat gold-plated build deck on the C4 RDA allows minimal voltage drop and is excellent for conductivity. A nice, deep juice well ensures that your wick keeps up with your vaping. Effortless engineering abounds in the C4.
The beveled, locking top cap highlights nuances in your e-liquid by forcing vapor to concentrate before it hits the drip tip. The lock prevents worn o-rings from being a source of anxiety and holds your barrel where it is supposed to be.
The bottom feed end of the atomizer also has 24-karat gold-plating for conductivity, and airflow is adjustable. The C4 RDA is a single coil atomizer, with a simple, single post build deck with hex screws for clamping down complex coils. It is quite low-profile.
Asmodus C4 RDA Features Include:
- Squonk Ready
- 24mm diameter
- Very low-profile
- Single terminal at 3 x 1mm
- Barrel locks to hold in place
- Solid 304 stainless steel construction
- 24k gold plated 510 contact and build deck
- Airflow adjustable - side airflow - 9 holes in total
- Angled air inlets for flavor
- Beveled, domed top cap
- Wire bore 810 drip tip
Each Order Includes:
- Asmodus C4 rebuildable atomizer
- Two Oni 0.2 ohm triple fused Clapton coils
- Allen keys for 510 pin and build deck
- Two gold-plated 510 pins - one for BF
- Acrylic 810 drip tip
- Stabilized wood 810 drip tip
- Delrin 810 drip tip
- Replacement parts
- Instruction manual
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off Kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called "dry burning" and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safe