Youde Stainless Steel 316L Wire
$4.99 – $5.99
Youde Stainless Steel 316L wire is made to replace Kanthal A1. This wire has great flavor as well as purity. SS 316L has higher purity than regular Kanthal. This awesome wire is a great replacement to Kanthal.
Youde Stainless Steel 316L wire is a product of much research and development. Youde’s R&D team had a strategy; to create a wire with more purity. The flavor profile of your juice really shines with stainless steel wire.
SS316L is a special wire for use in wattage mode. This stainless steel wire has grade-A purity and can be used in place of Kanthal A1 when building coils.
SS316 is already being used widely in many tanks with pre-built coils. This wire is a great alternative to other atomizer wire on the market.
- Available in 30-foot spools
- Choice of 24, 26, or 28 gauge
- One 30-foot spool per order
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.
24 Gauge, 26 Gauge, 28 Gauge