Youde Clapton Coils 10-Pack
Out of stock
Youde Clapton Coils come in packs of 10. These coils have much more surface area than typical Kanthal coils, and that allows a more saturated wick to be covered. The more wick you cover, the more vapor is released per hit.
For competitions and beautiful decks, Youde Clapton coils will do the trick. These coils are produced from 26 and 32 gauge Kanthal A1 wire, by hand in Youde’s factory. The core is a 26 gauge wire, and the surround is 32 gauge. Each Clapton coil has a resistance of approximately 0.6Ω +/- 0.1Ω. Put 2 together on a deck for a resistance of 0.3Ω.
Clapton coils are for expert use only. Do not use these coils if you have no experience rebuilding. Please note that these coils are made by hand, and will vary in shape from one to another. The resistance also varies, with an average of 0.1Ω +/- variation.
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.