Yihi SXMini SL-Class 85/100 Watt Box Mod
$139.99 – $174.99
The Yihi SXMini SL-Class is now in stock and ready to ship in every variation!
This single-cell box mod houses either 18650 or 20700/21700 cells and has the industry-leading SX485J chip set. The SXMini SL-Class runs the gamut with every imaginable setting and option. The new flagship from Yihi.
The SXMini SL Class is in a league of its own. With housing designed from a solid chunk of stabilized wood and the new SX485J chip set, you obtain both precision and beauty in one device. With bypass mode and variable wattage, your atomizer will look perfect sitting perfectly square on top of this single battery box. A joystick navigational control system makes switching settings easy and intuitive. Not only can you control for your taste settings, but you can configure your standby logo and menu name as well.
The SX485J offers users more options than ever before, including the famous SXi-Q intelligent taste profile system. The TFT IPS screen offers a multitude of data while the cleverly designed analog buttons have the tactile feedback that are industry-leading. The SL Class Mod measures 89 mm long, 41.5 mm wide, and 31.5 mm tall.
The Yihi SXMini SL Class has all the sophistication you’d expect from a world-class chip maker.
With your choice of a 18650 cell (85 watts) or a 21700/20700 cell (100 watts), charge capacity goes up while the device slims down from a dual battery box mod.
SXMini SL Class Features Include:
- Industry-leading SX485J chip set
- Bluetooth App Control Technology with mobile device application available
- Wattage Range: 5 – 100 Watts
- Dimensions – 88 x 35 x 27.5 mm
- Joule Range: 10 – 100 Joules
- Voltage Range: 1 – 7.5 Volts
- TC Range: 212 – 572 Fahrenheit
- Mininum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05 ohms
- Comprehensive Temperature Control Suite
- Temperature coefficient range TCR Adjustments
- Single 18650 or 21700/20700 battery (sold separately)
- Taste Mode – Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Soft, Eco and SXi-Q
- SXi-Q Intelligent Taste Curve – 5 saved settings in memory
- Top-quality alloy & SS construction
- Analog-style joystick for cycling through adjustments
- Threaded battery cap from stainless steel
- TFT IPS ultimate color screen
- Full suite of user protections include:
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Battery Voltage Warning
- Overheat Protection
- Over-Charge Protection
- Buck-Boost Technology
- Upgradeable Firmware
- MicroUSB Port – 2A charge capacity available
- Hardened stainless steel 510 connection
Carbon Fiber, Red-hued Stabilized Wood, Aluminum Black Tang, Aluminum Coffee Tang, Aluminum Steel Grey Tang, Blue-hued Stabilized Wood, Green-hued Stabilized Wood, Retro Machinery Black, Lucky Compass Bronze Tone, Lucky Compass Black