Yihi SXmini Faucon RDTA Rebuildable Dripping Tank Atomizer
The Yihi SXmini Faucon RDTA is a single coil atomizer designed to show off their engineering prowess by producing the best flavor Yihi could muster. It is a perfect complement to their new MX class box mod.
In stock now and ready to ship!
The Yihi SXmini Faucon is a work of art. Yihi is a company that is proud of their terrific abilities in engineering box mods. However, they haven’t released a lot of atomizers. That is because they are perfectionists.
The Yihi SXmini Faucon has room for only one coil – this is a flavor atomizer through and through.
When Yihi releases an atomizer, their first thought is, “how well does this work with our mods?” And the answer to that is, brilliantly. The SXmini MX class gives you almost infinite tinkering capabilities. Furthermore, voltage loss is at the floor with a 24k gold plated build deck and 510 screw. The Faucon’s wick inlets have been diametrically opposite and allows for organic saturation.
A 2ml juice reservoir below the deck on the Faucon is reminiscent of the Genesis RTA of yore – save for this time you won’t be leaking everywhere if you flip it upside down. Just make sure you insert wick endings into the below tank in a way that takes up all the room in the wick inlet. You can use any type of wire and even mesh if you choose to. There’s enough room for it all!
The Faucon produces great flavor, but not a ton of vapor. You have room for a single coil, for the best flavor you would built this out at above 0.5 ohms. A little cooler vape, a lot more nuances to your favorite flavor.
The Yihi SXmini Faucon RDTA Features Include:
- This is a flavor RDTA
- 2ml tank reservoir
- Hybrid genesis-style without leaking!
- 24k gold-plated deck
- Dual airflow channels – adjustable, 3 x 2 mm each
- 9mm wide bore 810 Ultem drip tip
- Gold plated 510 contact
- PEEK insulator
- 24mm diameter
- Dual wick inlets
- Single coil deck
- Two diametrically opposite posts – single terminal
- Solid surgical stainless steel construction with glass tank section
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.