XTAR VC4 Charger
The VC4 is the newest charger from XTAR. This model automatically selects the best charging method, and has 4 independent bays.
Out of stock
The new XTAR VC4 battery charger was designed to safely and conveniently charge your lithium-ion cells. This model offers an auto-intelligent charging mode. The chipset selects the optimal charging method, TT, CC or CV. This charger has 4 independent bays that ensure a proper charge, every time. XTAR has been working with Li-ion cells before vaping was an industry.
XTAR VC4 Features Include:
- Reverse polarity detection.
- Charges 4 batteries simultaneously.
- Real-time charging status
- All 4 slots are monitored & charged independently.
- Soft start technology to prolong battery life.
- Three state charging and 0 V battery activation.
- Constant current/voltage charging to keep batteries sustained & steady.
- IC temperature monitoring to avoid overheating on XTAR VC4 Charger.
- PWM technology controls high efficiency DC-DC circuit.
- Optimized for IMR batteries.
- Integrated LCD panel displays charging parameters/progress.
- Identifies bad batteries and notifies you.
- Auto-detect battery type/status/charge mode.
- Over-charge prevention protection.
- Trickle Charge/Constant Current/Constant Voltage mode algorithms.
- Auto-stops charging when complete.
- Temperature monitoring sensor.
- Reverse polarity protection on XTAR VP2 Charger.
- Optimal heat dissipation built into design.
- USB Charging cord included.
- USB output (5.0v/1.0A).
- Batteries sold separately.
- 2 optional charging modes: 0.5A & 1.0A.
XTAR VC4 Charger supports the following lithium-ion batteries:
26650; 22650; 25550; 18650; 18500; 18350; 17670; 18490; 18700; 14500; 14650; 16340/RCR123; 10440