XTAR SV2 Rocket Charger
The XTAR SV2 Rocket Charger is a 2 amp charger that can charge two 2500mAh cells in 1 1/2 hours! Now with 0V technology to maximize battery life and bring back batteries from the dead.
Out of stock
The XTAR SV2 Rocket Charger is the newest charger from XTAR. You can charge your cells however you like, be it 0.25, 0.5, 1 or 2 amps with constant current. It has a lot of features, including a countdown timer function, which lets you know how long you have until your battery is fully and safely charged. Another new feature found on this charger is the lower charging temperature, which keeps cells as cool as possible during charge, further prolonging cell life.
This charge has advanced circuitry to allow you to charge both a Li-ion cell and a Ni-MH/Ni-CD cell at the same time, through independent battery ports. The CC/CV charging method for Li-ion batteries is used in this charger.
The XTAR SV2 Plus can bring your battery back to life after death, with 0V Activation technology, an XTAR patented process. Includes one SV2 Rocket charger, wall plug, and USB cord. Charge batteries in ports from left to right. Imported.
XTAR SV2 Rocket Charger Features include:
- Keeps cells at low temperature during charge for longevity of life
- Countdown timer tells you how much time until your battery is charged
- Reverse polarity detection
- Charges 2 batteries simultaneously
- Both slots are monitored & charged independently
- Soft start technology to prolong battery life
- Constant current/voltage charging to keep batteries sustained & steady
- Optimized for IMR batteries
- Integrated LCD panel displays charging parameters/progress
- Identifies bad batteries and notifies you
- Intelligent circuitry auto selects type of charge: (0.15A-0.5A)
- Auto-detect battery type/status/charge mode
- Over-charge prevention protection
- Trickle Charge/Constant Current/Constant Voltage mode
- Auto-stops charging when complete
- Temperature monitoring sensor
- Reverse polarity protection
- Optimal heat dissipation built into design
- USB Charging cord included
- Wall charger sold separately
- Batteries sold separately
Supports the following Lithium-ion batteries:
26650, 22650, 25550, 18650, 18500, 18350, 17670, 18490, 18700, 17500, 17335, 14500, 14650, 16340/RCR123, 10440