Wotofo Comp Wire – Quad Twisted Pre-built Coils 5-Pack
Wotofo Comp Wire – Quad Twisted Pre-built Coils are inspired by competition builds. Just tie down the leads on your RDA and get a professional build on your deck in no time!
28 gauge Quad Twisted coils have a resistance of approximately 0.35Ω-0.45Ω per coil.
26 gauge Quad Twisted coils have a resistance of approximately 0.25Ω-0.35Ω per coil.
Wotofo Comp Wire – Quad Twisted pre-built coils are competition Kanthal A1 coils made for use on RDA or RBA decks for the average vaper. Even if you are a cloud enthusiast and an expert at rebuilding, you can appreciate these coils for the time saved instead of wrapping them yourself.
Quad Twisted coils are made with four strands of 26 or 28 gauge wire. Four wires are twisted together, at the same time, to give you much more surface area for wick. Pre-torched and ready to be enjoyed. Includes 5 coils per order. Imported.
Expert use only. Origin Vape cannot be held liable for user error resulting in injury or damage to your setup.
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.