Vandy Vape Mesh 24 RTA
$35.99 – $36.99
The Vandy Vape Mesh 24 RTA was designed to take full advantage of mesh wick – a robust and durable wick that needs much less maintenance than cotton. Mesh is included in each order!
The Vandy Vape Mesh 24 is a throwback to years ago when mesh was in vogue as a wick. Everything that is old, is new again. Although mesh was a primary wick when genesis tanks ruled the day, you can find it in use today also.
Mesh is a hard material to work with, but once you get it sorted out, it is the best wick out there. Mesh lasts much longer than cotton does, as it is not an organic material that is subject to wear and tear like cotton or other wick.
The Mesh 24 RTA was designed to take advantage of the positives with mesh building. Engineered to create airflow around the whole mesh wick, this rebuildable is the first of its kind.
Vandy Vape Mesh 24 RTA Features Include:
- 24mm diameter
- Solid stainless construction
- 4ml juice capacity
- works with mesh wick (included)
- Ultem and Delrin tips included, as well as 510 drip tip adapter
- 39mm height
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.
Black, Stainless Steel