Vandy Vape Bonza RDA
The Vandy Vape Bonza RDA is a collaborative effort between Vandy Vape and the Vaping Bogan! A fixed screw clamp post makes it easy to build out, and the included bottom feeder pin means it is plug and play for your squonker. You can use the 24mm RDA without a squonker also.
The Vandy Vape Bonza RDA is a collaborative effort between the Vaping Bogan and Vandy Vape. Bogan’s signature skull and crossbones adorn the side of this awesome rebuildable atomizer. At 24mm diameter, your Bonza looks fabulous on many of the newer 20700-based devices. You don’t have to compromise on quality with Vandy Vape. Solid stainless steel construction.
Vandy Vape Bonza RDA is squonk-ready and Bogan-approved!
A solid performer, rigorously tested by none other than the Vaping Bogan, you can expect this low profile rebuildable to be durable for the long haul. An easy to build deck with fixed screw clamp posts make it much less challenging to build out with giant complex coils. Bottom feeder ready, just plug and play into your squonk machine.
Vandy Vape Bonza RDA Features Include:
- Collaboration between Vaping Bogan and Vandy Vape
- Squonk-ready with bottom feeder 510 pin
- Can be used without squonking
- 24mm diameter
- Gold-plated deck with flat head clamp-style posts
- Side airflow channels air to coils directly
- 25.5mm height
- Ultem thermally regulated drip tip or use your own with the 510 adapter!
- PEEK insulators
- Adjustable 510 pin or remove to install the BF pin
Each Order Includes:
- Bonza RDA
- Ultem & Delrin drip tip, 510 drip tip adapter
- BF pin or regular 510 pin
- Spare parts
- User Manual
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.
Flat Black, Stainless Steel, Gold, Rainbow