SS Troll RDA
The Troll RDA is an authentic RDA from Wotofo, the makers of the Freakshow RDA. Six cyclops airflow slits (7mm wide), staggered on the barrel, a unique top cap for both Chuff Enough-style drip top, and regular 510 drip tip.
Out of stock
The Troll RDA by Wotofo has serrated edges for airflow control like the Mutation-X V2. Brushed 314 stainless steel with negative posts milled onto deck. Nice, deep kidney-shaped deck with four post construction for multiple builds. Impressive juice well. Comes with replacement o-rings, mini Phillips screwdriver and spare screws for the posts. Imported.
SS Troll RDA Features Include:
- Built by Wotofo
- 316 brushed stainless steel
- Four post construction
- Not a clone
- 22mm diameter
- Thick o-rings
- Dual o-rings on deck
- 510 dual o-ring drip tip adapter – for regular and chuff-enough style drip tops
- Three piece design
- Uniquely serialized
- Adjustable silver-plated 510 connector
- Phillips screws for posts
- Negative posts milled into deck
- Troll face on barrel
- Great machining!
Due to the nature of rebuildable atomizers there is no warranty. These product are intended for experienced users only and require technical knowledge in order to properly use it. Youtube has many video tutorials on how to build these units properly and Originvape.com, its employees and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility if a user does not take caution when working with rebuildable atomizers.
The user of this atomizer requires that a user must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil, however some rebuildable atomizers are sold fully ready to be utilized, such as the IGO-W. Installation is required with this unit. Wick, wire, cotton, and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mechanical mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high drain IMR battery like the 18650 Efest 35A 2500mAh batteries we sell on the site.
4. New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building a dripper.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.