Tobeco Turbo RDA
Tobeco’s Turbo RDA pushes the engineering limits of RDA units. The Turbo RDA Integrates a turbine mechanism into the barrel. This “turbocharger” fan cools down and spins the vapor before delivering it to you. Reviewers say much more clouds come out of this RDA than your typical four-post!
Out of stock
Tobeco Turbo RDA is a four-piece RDA. The Tobeco Turbo RDA has three center posts and a turbine built in. The drip tip is phenomenal, a massive wide bore sliver of glass the circumference of the RDA. It is made of stainless steel with negative posts milled into the deck. Asian letters act as airflow slots on the barrel. Tobeco Turbo RDA has heat sinks on top and bottom to prevent heat buildup. The turbine gives you one of the coolest vapes from an RDA you’ve ever had. This RDA was designed in USA by Ohm Nation and built with Tobeco. Tobeco’s track record for quality is remarkable. Comes with one Turbo RDA and drip tip. A mini Phillips screwdriver and replacement o-rings and screws are included. Imported.
Tobeco Turbo RDA Features Include:
- Built by Tobeco.
- Authentic product.
- Designed by Ohm Nation.
- 22mm diameter.
- 304 surgical stainless steel.
- Phillips-head center post screws.
- Turbine, cooling fins and glass drip tip work together for a cooler vape.
- Four-piece RDA.
- Three center posts with huge holes to accommodate low gauge builds.
- 1/4″ deep drip well for more wick.
- Adjustable silver-plated 510 connector.
- Arabic letters on barrel for AFC.