Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA
Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA 24mm rebuildable dripping tank atomizer – your vape never tasted so good. Holds 3ml of e-liquid!
The Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA is designed with performance capability and general usability in-mind. Due to a beautifully-crafted chassis with two-post design top and bottom airflow system, you end up with overall ergonomics and full functionality.
The Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA has hidden details everywhere, to make your vape that much better.
Designed with one of the most forward feature-filled rebuildable tank platforms available, the Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA measures 24mm in diameter and packs a 3 mL juice capacity. Additionally, you re-fill your liquid through the center fill port located in the center of the chassis, enabled via removing the top cap. Because of that, your result is an anti-leak design that minimizes spillage. Furthermore, with the additional implementation of spit back protection on the top cap, you are in for a top-of-the-line form factor.
Because The Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA deploys a two-post, single terminal design, you get a deep range of builds available to you. With each post terminal measuring 3mm in diameter and top-secure via knurled Titanium Phillips flat screws, you can accommodate a wide range of large coil structures and exotic configurations.
Airflow enters the central apparatus through two methods, with two bottom air inlets that feed airflow directly into the coil chamber along with a dual slotted airflow from the top cap to create a cyclonic airflow system. Moreover, the base and deck portion of the Alpine RDA features extensive 24K gold-plating for unsurpassed conductivity. You also have PEEK insulation for added durability and thermal regulation.
Establishing itself as one of the most brilliantly engineered and feature rich platforms to date, the Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA is a true builder’s atomizer.
Syntheticloud Alpine RDTA Features Include:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3mL Juice Capacity
- Solid Stainless Steel Production Process
- 24K Gold-Plated Internals
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- 20mm Spacious Build Deck
- Two-Post, Single Terminal Design
- Top-Secured via Titanium Flathead Screws
- Deck-milled Negative Post
- PEEK-Insulated Positive Post
- 3mm Terminal Post Holes
- Innovative Center Fill Port – Exposed via Top Cap
- Cyclonic Dual Airflow System – Fully Adjustable
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow
- Dual Slotted Top Airflow
- Delrin Wide bore Drip Tip
- Anti-Spit back Protection
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
Each Order Includes:
- Alpine RDTA
- Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.