SX Mini M-Class by Yihi
The SX Mini M-Class by Yihi packs a wallop in a small package. Takes a single 18650 and has four power settings.
The Yihi SX Mini M-Class is the gold standard temperature control regulated mod. Yihi is a chipmaker that produces and sells chipsets to many mod companies throughout the world. Their unique specialization gives them an edge in the regulated mod world. Since their chip is designed in-house, they can tailor a mod perfect for the chip, as they know all the tolerances for the chipset itself.
Their flagship mod is the SX Mini M-class, a 60W single 18650 mod with temperature control functionality. This mod is based on the SX350J platform. The amount of quality checks each of these mods go through is unparalleled. The solid stainless steel firing button is designed to be hit at every angle without issue.
The mod is capable of 120w via an extra battery tube, sold separately.
There are a ton of features on this mod including four power output settings, Powerful+, Powerful, Standard and Soft settings.
The SX Mini M-Class has a 1 year warranty from Yihi. Comes with one mod, USB cable and manual/warranty card in a gift box. Imported.
SX Mini M-Class Features Include:
- Newest batch with revisions applied (June 2015)
- Made by Yihi to extremely high standards
- SS firing button
- SS spring-loaded 510 connector
- 60W in regulated mode, 85W in bypass mode (mechanical mode)
- SX350J platform
- Temperature control functionality – Joule mode
- Reads resistance down to 0.15 ohms in variable wattage mode
- Reads resistance down to 0.05 ohms in Joule mode
- Internal and external stainless steel torx screws
- Gravity sensor
- Upgradeable firmware
- Joule output: 10J-60J
- Temperature range: 200F-580F
- Chargeable via mini USB
The Silver mod is fully silver- the front and back.