Svoe Mesto Gorgon RDCA Rebuildable Atomizer
The Svoe Mesto Gorgon is a marvel of vape engineering. Featuring almost infinitely-adjustable airflow, precise tolerances, and a simplified velocity deck, the Gorgon is a builder’s dream.
Note: This product is not eligible for coupons and/or discounts.
Out of stock
Svoe Mesto Gorgon is the newest project from your favorite German company for atomizers. Being world-famous for their Kayfun line of rebuildable tank atomizers wasn’t enough. The Gorgon RDCA is big, and it is bold. It is for experts only and offers a world of adjustable parameters.
The Svoe Mesto Gorgon is a vape exercise in human ingenuity.
The Svoe Mesto Gorgon is a Rebuildable Dripping Customizable Atomizer made for any possible adjustment, to hone down precisely how you like your vape to a science. If you can look into a casing on a Grand Complications watch and see craftsmanship, you understand the Gorgon. For the same reason car makers push the envelope in technology every year, the Gorgon was designed to be an inspirational piece, harnessing the power of your dreams for full customization. Everything is made in 316 solid stainless steel, and designed to be serviceable.
You never knew you wanted this much control over your vape, until you got it.
Svoe Mesto Gorgon isn’t destined for mass production, not meant for mainstream vapers. You won’t find it in your local shop, Gorgon’s home market is not USA. Due to the fact that there are now more rebuilders located outside the U.S. than inside our country. Because experts that understand true craftsmanship, know and appreciate fine-tuning their builds. You can find a similar analogy in cars with adjustable shocks. If you are on the race track, you want to tune your shocks tighter. When you are cruising, it would be better to let them loose. It just makes sense to allow you the same level of tuning in your build.
If you are the kind of vaper that has dreamed of being able to adjust every single thing about your vape, down to the angles of each airflow valve, your time has come.
Svoe Mesto Gorgon RDCA Features Include:
- 12 fully adjustable airflow valves
- 26mm diameter
- Solid Svoe Mesto craftsmanship
- Internal chamber encapsulated in removable glass
- Clamp your coil down with a mini vice, it has never been easier
- Height: 48mm
If you want to accessorize or need replacement parts, look no further.
The Gorgon drop kit is available, sold separately, which allows you to shorten your Gorgon RDCA.
Air Stubs are available, sold separately, if you want to decrease airflow and need a replacement part.
Air Tubes are here as well, sold separately, if you want to increase airflow and need a replacement part.
The Replacement Glass is available, sold separately, if you cracked your tank glass. Not needed with Gorgon Drop Kit.
The Replacement Insulator is available, sold separately, if you want to swap out your insulators for fresh ones.
The tapered drip tip is available as well – some vapers prefer this style of drip tip.
Please exercise caution when using a rebuildable atomizer. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.