StattQualm SQuape X dripper Full Set
The SQuape X[dripper] is a Swiss-made RDA that sets the tone in the rebuildable atomizer space. The airflow choices for your vape go from wide open (dual 9mm slots) to MTL (1.6mm hole) for all vapers, no matter your preference.
For a limited time only, get a set of coils absolutely free – just choose below!
Out of stock
The SQuape X Dripper is a Swiss-made RDA designed for vapers looking for perfection.
The SQuape X Dripper is a rebuildable atomizer a league above the rest. If you already own a SQuape product, you don’t need any convincing. What you are getting with the X Dripper is an atomizer with essentially a perfect fit & finish, and that will work long past your other atomizers expire.
The simple deck screams user-friendliness and belies the advanced engineering behind it. Dual gold-plated ecobrass posts with clamps that don’t cut your wire, adorn the dripper. To open or close the deck, you get tactile feedback in the form of a click open, and click closed. You can also fill your juice via the drip tip.
The SQuip Tip XDr is a Delrin drip top that works tremendously well in this setting. You can remove it to add your own 510 drip tip. The top cap has three working cooling fins to help cancel out the heat from your coil.
The SQuape X[dripper] is designed for use with dual or single coils, sharing the same ematalized deck as SQuape is famous for, to prevent any kind of short in your build outright.
The airflow has been designed to offer absolute open draw, with two 9mm slits, or a nice and tight MTL pull, with a 1.6mm airflow hole. Additionally, you have a 2mm hole, if you want just a bit more air, and it can be used together with the 1.6mm hole for a total of 3.6mm of airflow. This is a surgically precise piece of equipment.
Go ahead and build out the deck according to your specifications. You will marvel at the flavor the SQuape X Dripper produces. Clarity of flavor was essential during the design phase, and it has translated superbly. Made in Switzerland to what can be considered the industry’s highest tolerances. Each order includes one SQuape X Dripper, a replacement set of screws and o-rings, and a slotted precision screwdriver (not your run-of-the-mill blue mini screwdriver).
StattQualm SQuape X Dripper features include:
- Made by STattQualm in Switzerland
- Aluminum ematalised deck surface for short cancellation
- Ecobrass gold-plated center pins
- Delrin drip top with 8mm bore
- 1.4404/316L stainless steel construction
- 22mm diameter
- 29mm height without tip
- Removable 510 drip tip
- Each X Dripper is uniquely serialized
- Adjustable gold-plated 510 pin
- Click-and-lock tactile mechanism
- High performance dripper
- excellent heat dissipation
- Can be used as an MTL dripper with full airflow option
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.