StattQualm SQuape Mecanic Mod
The SQuape Mecanic is a 25mm mechanical mod that will be the last mech mod you will ever need. With ematalized aluminum, gold-plated brass, and more smart engineering than you can shake a stick at, with the right 25mm RTA you will be hard-pressed to find a better, longer lasting, more durable setup.
The SQuape Mecanic is on backorder – shipping time is roughly one week from purchase.
The SQuape Mecanic is not for everyone. This multi-battery tube mod has no electronics. Similar to a water-cooled Porsche 911 from the ’70’s, there’s no brains. It is just you and the machine. Nothing will stop you from vaping just like you want to vape. And vape you will with this fine Swiss-made mod.
If you’ve laid eyes on the SQuape Mecanic’s curves, you would know she’s the one.
Use her wisely. Know your battery safety. A recessed button helps eliminate auto firing. You can use 18650, 20650, 20700 and 21700 cells with the Mecanic. This is a hybrid device. An adjustable battery contact ensures a perfect fit with many battery cells. You put the cell in with the positive end facing the firing button.
If you know StattQualm, you know they don’t just release a product. They release the best damn product in its class. This mechanical mod has literally almost zero voltage drop. That’s due to use of highly conductive, state-of-the-art materials such as Simon Chromec (SiChro). In the switch, you’ll find contact points that are fixed. It’s a four-point contact system that’s pretty smart.
You must use this beast with caution, the Mecanic is for seasoned vapers, not beginners.
Your RTA or RDA must be hybrid ready, with a 510 pin that protrudes out at least 1mm. A comfortable firing button has just the right amount of tactile pressure. Get your 25mm RTA ready, and you won’t ever look back.
StattQualm SQuape Mecanic Features Include:
- The Mecanic is made from the following materials
- SS 1.4404/316L for the tube
- Ematalized Aluminum switch mechanism
- Gold-plated brass firing button and contact pins
- Neodymium magnets
- NBR70 Shore O-rings
- POM 18650 battery adapter
- 25mm diameter
- Hybrid mechanical mod
- Fits 18650, 20650, 20700 and 21700 cells
- Almost zero voltage drop
- Recessed firing switch
- Made in Switzerland
- Height: 87.9mm
Each Order Includes:
- SQuape Mecanic Mod
- Battery adjustment screw
- 18650 cell adapter
- Replacement parts
- Instructional manual
Please exercise caution and use only high rate or 20700 batteries that have a confirmed minimum continuous discharge of 20 amps or more when using this mod. Please take extra caution with sub-ohm builds or tanks. This is an advanced mod for advanced users only. Please be aware that this mod requires extensive knowledge of battery safety and technical know-how to work properly. This product is not for beginners. Use responsibly with caution.
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.