StattQualm SQuape E[c] 25mm 6ml RTA
The StattQualm SQuape E[c] 25mm is the bigger brother of the 22mm, and offers 1ml more juice capacity. Fully compatible with StattQualm’s range of decks, you can be sure you’ll find the setting just right for you.
Backordered – will be shipping out June 10 or thereabouts.
The StattQualm SQuape E[c] is a return to form for one of the most technically-proficient atomizer manufacturers on the planet. Made in Switzerland to tolerances that are out of this world. With less moving parts, you can expect longevity of life. That, and it looks pretty awesome too.
The SQuape E[c] 25mm is the bigger brother of the 22mm E[c] and offers juice capacity of up to 6ml. It is compatible with all SQuape E[motion] decks, and other SQuape E accessories.
StattQualm SQuape E[c] 25mm has the juice capacity to keep going, and going, and going.
Being produced in Switzerland means a lot. You have fit and finish that is bar-none. You have the signature ematalised deck to make sure shorts are virtually impossible. The non-conductive surface material is used throughout the chamber, with anodized aluminum. Furthermore, there’s several colors to choose from. Interchangeable deck. The ability to transform your Squape E[c] into an MTL atomizer with the MTL valve kit.
Moreover, you have the bones of the E[motion] without the price tag. The base is the same. The SS tank section has been replaced with a PMMA tank section that is capable of high heat without any flavor inconsistencies. Thermally deburred, this is a high-tech PMMA material. PMMA is more durable than glass. The bottom-fill assembly on the E[c] is a throwback to previous rebuildable atomizers. Less moving parts = a better price point, with quality that is still top-notch.
StattQualm SQuape E[c] features include:
- The bigger brother to the 5ml tank, 6ml capacity
- Anodized aluminum body
- Made in Switzerland
- Black Color only
- 25mm diameter
- SS components 1.4404/316L
- Thermally deburred PMMA tank section
- Excellent thermal qualities, terrific with TC
- Deck accessible with a full tank
- Single or dual coil, many different configurations available
- MTL kit adaptable
- Easy filling
- Non-conductive anodized aluminum deck & chimney for no shorts
- Delrin drip tip
- Gold-plated Ecobrass center pin
- Fills from the bottom
- 47.2mm height without drip tip
Each Order Includes:
- StattQualm SQuape E[c] 25mm
- Deck Be
- Squip tip in black
- MTL 1.6mm air reducer screw
- Replacement screws and o-rings
- User manual
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.