Four Pre-wrapped Kanthal A1 Coils
Pre-wrapped Kanthal A1 Coils will fit in most atomizers. Tie in a pair for 0.2 ohm resistance. Do not build a deck without the use of an ohm meter or resistance calculator. Please make sure to have experience building before attempting to use rebuildable atomizers.
Are your fingers sore from wrapping coils all the time? The answer lies in pre-built coils.
Four 24 gauge Kanthal A1 coils, pre-wrapped and ready for your setup! 0.4 ohm +/- resistance each. Two together is around 0.2 ohms. Just insert the leads into your RDA and vape away!
Includes four coils per order.
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.