Lost Vape Triade DNA200 Mod
The Lost Vape Triade is a new triple-18650 DNA200 mod that offers back panels with geniune leather finish. The shape is comfortable and familiar, with silhouette of the Reuleaux mod.
The Lost Vape Triade brings high-end finishes to a much-loved design in the vape community.
The Lost Vape Triade is powered by an Evolv technologies DNA200 board and is shaped very comfortably for the palm of your hand. With the help of a US modder, Lost Vape designed the Triade to be attractive, ergonomic, and powerful. Borrowing from the design of other triple 18650 battery mods, such as the the RX200 or the Reuleaux DNA200, Lost Vape’s take on it is slimmer, lighter, and made with genuine leather panels.
The Triade includes a sleek carrying case with an old Celtic symbol for triade – which in old Gaelic translates to “triple.” Inside the carrying case you’ll find a USB charging cable, user manual, and the beautiful Triade mod in your choice of leather back cover color: red, brown, or yellow.
Lost Vape Triade features include:
- Powered by Evolv DNA200 board (firmware upgradeable through Evolv’s Escribe software)
- Triple 18650 Mod (Batteries not included – please use 3 “married” 18650 cells)
- Dimensions: 85mm x 50mm x 40mm
- Power output: 1-200 watts
- Temperature limit: 200°F – 600°F
- Preset profiles included: Nickel (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel (SS)
- Die cast Zinc Alloy body
- Genuine leather wrap on the magnetic back panel
- High definition 0.91″ OLED screen
- Solid Stainless Steel 510 housing with nickel plated brass pin
- Spring loaded 510 connection
- Integrated 1Amp Micro USB on board balanced charging port
- USB charging cable included (highly recommended to charge batteries in an external charger)
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Venting Slots
- 6 month limited manufacturer warranty from Lost Vape
- 1 year DNA200 board warranty from Evolv: Evolv product Limited Warranty
Please note: As the back panels are manufactured from genuine leather, the hide may contain some natural scars and/or imperfections. No two mods are exactly identical, and small variations between grains and color are natural to the tanning and manufacturing process. Grain patterns and colors may vary from hide to hide and within the hide itself. To extend the life of your back panel, we suggest using a leather conditioner occasionally to lessen the appearance of scratches and protect your mod.
Yellow, Brown, Red