Lost Vape Paranormal DNA75C High Performance Box Mod
The Lost Vape Paranormal is a dual 18650 cell device with the most top-shelf finishes possible by the vaping company that knows high-end!
Sign up on the wait list to receive notification when we get the Paranormal in stock! Coming to our shores in a few weeks!
Out of stock
The Lost Vape Paranormal embodies all that Lost Vape learned from their hit the Therion, really an evolution in high-end finishes. You won’t believe the level of care each mod goes through.
The Lost Vape Paranormal has a level of quality not from this world.
Featuring the new Evolv Technologies DNA75C chipset, your possibilities for customization are endless. The eScribe platform is coupled with the know-how that only Lost Vape has to provide a true work of art of a device.
The housing is finished in chrome, with wood and carbon fiber inlays. Lost Vape has literally made a leap from well-built, durable mod makers to a production house that is unparalleled in their efforts to bring ultra-high level finishes to the average vaper. You don’t see this level of care in mass-production devices. Yet, here we are. An affordable and gorgeous device to power your vape and look amazing doing it.
Lost Vape Paranormal Features Include:
- Built by Lost Vape
- Evolv Technologies DNA75c chipset
- Hand-built housing
- Wattage adjustable from 1 – 75 watts
- Voltage automatically adjusts from 0.6 – 9 volts
- Reads resistance down to 0.25 ohms in power mode
- Reads resistance down to 0.15 ohms in TC mode
- TC functionality supports all types of wire including programmable TCR parameters
- TC range: 200 – 600 Fahrenheit
- OLED color display almost 1″ across
- Hand-cut leather battery cover
- Comfortable and ergonomic with heft for solidity
- Real wood paneling
- Carbon fiber inlay
- Dual 18650 device (sold separately)
- Each cell is independently monitored
- Balanced charging via USB charging port
- High output efficiency
- Firmware upgrades available via eScribe
- Adjustment keys and firing button
- SS 510 threading for durability
- Spring-loaded 510 with excellent connectivity via brass and nickel plating
Please use caution when operating high-performance vaping electronics. Please understand battery safety and how to care for Lithium Ion cells. This mod requires high-rate, unprotected 18650 cells. Please follow all included instructions.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO CARE PROPERLY FOR LI-ION and LI-MN BATTERIES:
Lithium Ion and Lithium MN batteries, in some cases, are known to vent. This is an infrequent occurrence and can happen even to batteries with protected circuits. Many consumer electronics use Li-Ion and Li-MN batteries as a power source and venting has occurred with these consumer electronics.
Check your battery regularly for rips in the plastic coating or other signs such as poor performance or appearance
When a Li-Ion or Li-MN Battery gets very hot it is best to remove the battery if possible and put it aside to let it cool down. If this is not possible, turn off your device and let it cool down with the battery in it.
Batteries should never be left unattended while they are charging. Typically, the positive end of the battery is placed in the device or charger head first, please read the accompanying manual with the product you are using to ensure that the battery is placed in the correct position before activating and/or charging the unit. Do not carry loose batteries without protection, always store batteries away from other metal such as coins or keys.