Lost Vape Efusion Duo DNA133/200 18650 mod
Lost Vape Efusion Duo is the world’s first dual battery 18650 and/or 1300mAh Lipo DNA200 mod. Each mod includes a battery sled to drop in your dual 18650 and use your mod right away. Lipo battery is included.
Note: Interchangeable panels are included with natural wood versions only.
Note: Adjustment buttons may rattle.
The world’s first DNA200 mod to use Lipo or dual 18650s — Meet the Lost Vape Efusion DUO.
You asked for it. Lost Vape produced it. A dual 18650 in series regulated mod with Evolv’s DNA200 chipset: the Lost Vape Efusion DUO.
Previously, the DNA200 board needed 11.1V nominal input to operate. With Evolv’s newest firmware update, the DNA200 board can now be operated with reduced voltage, allowing the use of two 18650 batteries in series to compensate in peak voltage drop. As two 18650 batteries can realistically output 133 watts, the Lost Vape Efusion DUO mod only goes to 133 watts when using the dual 18650 configuration. Batteries can be easily swapped out and the internals are nice and tight.
What if you want to experience Evolv’s 200w board in its full capacity? The Efusion DUO gives you the option to swap a 3S, 1300mAh Lipo battery, which is included, into the mod with ease. Simply remove two screws (replacements included) to detach the pre-installed 18650 battery sled, swap in the Lipo pack and switch out the battery profile to update your power settings in Escribe. Now you’re vaping at 200 watts again. It really is that easy.
Please note: No two mods are alike due to the handmade nature of the device. Color variations may occur. Warping wood is a natural process, due to temperature and moisture variations. Wood panel edges may not be flush with the mod.
Lost Vape Efusion DUO DNA133/200 mod features include:
- Powered by Evolv DNA200
- First device to take advantage of the 200/133 watt feature of the DNA200 board
- Compatible with both dual 18650s and 1300mAh lipo battery packs:
- Includes a dual 18650 battery sled with pre-soldered terminal leads & mounting screws from 1 watt up to 133 watts (18650 batteries not included)
- 3S Lipo battery included from 1 watt up to a full 200 watts
- Battery sled pre-installed to work with your 18650 batteries
- Spring loaded, stainless steel 510 connection with nickel coated brass center pin
- Very responsive stainless steel buttons
- XT30 and JST connector for maximum compatibility and user serviceability
- Firmware upgradeable
- 200°F – 600°F temperature limits
- Sliding battery door with stainless steel ball bearing for easy battery access
- Compact and pocket friendly
- Measures 91mm x 56mm x 26mm
- 1Amp micro-USB on-board balanced charger with charging cable included
- 6 months manufacturer’s warranty from Lost Vape
- 1 year DNA200 board warranty directly from Evolv
- Available in choice of polished and anodized Black or Silver 6063-T6 aluminum body:
- Natural wood veneer door panels
- New Zealand Abalone Shell door panels (Limited Edition)
Dark Wood/Black, Light Wood/Black, Dark Wood/Silver, Light Wood/Silver, Abalone/Black, Abalone/Silver