Joyetech Procore Remix All In One RDA RTA Sub Ohm Tank
Joyetech Procore Remix offers vapers everything in one place – dripper, rebuildable and sub-ohm tank!
Please note: Price shown is a placeholder! We will update pricing as more info becomes available.
Out of stock
The Joyetech Procore Remix promises to be a breath of fresh air in the atomizer space. For those vapers that want to have an RDA, RTA and a sub-ohm tank all in one atomizer, you don’t need to look any further.
Joyetech Procore Remix checks every box; RTA, RDA and tank!
The Procore Remix has newly developed cores, and a shatter-resistant glass section. You can easily swap out from dripper to tank if you so choose. This will be an interesting atomizer by the company that leads the field in new developments – Joyetech!
ProCore Remix 4-in-1 Atomizer features include:
- Flip type top-fill design
- Single or dual RTA/RDA deck with rubber stopper
- 4.5ml capacity with compatible with extended vent pipe (included)
- 2ml capacity when using an included 2ml spare glass
- Staggered two post build RDA/RTA deck with wide bottom airflow for great flavor builds
- An easy to build on post-less RDA/RTA deck
What you get:
- A ProCore Remix atomizer
- One Extended vent pipe
- Extra 2ml glass tube
- One RTA chamber
- One RDA chamber
- One RDA sleeve
- One RTA/RDA deck
- One ProC1 (0.4ohm) coil head
- Cotton for rebuilding
- 2x Clapton coils for RBA/RDA builds
- Quick start guide
- Warranty & warning card
- Spare parts
Sign up on the waitlist for a notification when we receive stock!
Please exercise caution when using rebuildable atomizer coils. Electronics knowledge is necessary. Rebuildable atomizers and coils are for experts only. Origin Vape LLC, its employees, and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility with regard to improper usage. Use at your own risk.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
- A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
- If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
- Wicks/coils WILL short circuit electronic devices if not installed properly and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high amp continuous cell.
- New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building an atomizer.
- No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
- These items destroy electronic devices if not installed properly.
- Please keep in mind all user battery safety when rebuilding. Use of rebuildable atomizers is at your own risk.