Pioneer 4You IPV4S Mod
The IPV4S Mod is the newest release of the IPV4 from Pioneer4You. Updates include firmware tweaking to allow titanium wire temperature control funcitionality, 120 watts of power, and no more AC adapter hole.
The Pioneer4You IPV4S Mod is the revised version of the IPV4 temperature control device. This model has a firmware update to produce 120 watts and read titanium coils, and also some minor internal alterations. The IPV4S addresses some flaws with the IPV4 and is a more robust device. The new device has no AC adapter hole, and no hole on the battery cover. Batteries must be taken out to charge. It comes with a mini USB cable, which cable is used for future firmware updated. A 9V AC adapter can be purchased separately. A universal 9V charger can be used with the device.
IPV4S Mod Features Include:
- Built by Green Leaf/Pioneer4You.
- Black mod – with black battery cover
- Yihi chip – SX330 V4S.
- Reads temperature in Joules!
- Resistance reads down to 0.1 Ω.
- Resistance reads up to 3.0 Ω.
- Adjustable wattage: 5W-100W.
- Output voltage: 1.0V – 7.5V.
- Takes 2 18650 Batteries (batteries are not included).
- Pass through mode is supported.
- Fully magnetic battery cover, no screws necessary!
- Auto ohm resistance meter finds ideal voltage for tank/dripper.
- Voltage is calculated automatically as wattage is adjusted.
- Wattage regulated via two buttons, -/+.
- The IPV4 Mod Mini USB interface charging port.
- Limited warranty – USA service center.
- Aluminum alloy case with rubber battery cover.
- Advanced LED interface screen.
- Spring-loaded self-adjusting 510 pin.
- Comes with Mini USB cable for firmware update.
- A universal 9V AC Adapter can be purchased at any electronics outlet. This is used to charge the batteries. Sold separately.