IPV3 Li Mod by Pioneer4You
This mod features the newest Yihi chipset, and has many engineering refinements over the IPV3. Only the case is the same! 200 Watts of power after the newest firmware update.
The IPV3 Li mod is the newest mod developed at Pioneer4You. It is a tribute to the IPV3, with the same looks as the previous mod. Looks can be deceiving, however.
The IPV3 Li features a new Yihi chipset with temperature control functionality. All of the internals have been redesigned. Imagine a mod that takes all that was good with the IPV3 and adds significant functionality to that. This bulletproof mod has 160 watt output and can now reach 200w with a released firmware update.
The battery cover is held fast by magnets and the body is engineered to soak up heat radiating from the chipset/batteries. Titanium coils can be used with this mod, after the latest firmware upgrade from Yihi. Please visit Yihi’s website to download the update.
IPV3 Li Mod Features Include:
- Yihi temperature control chipset
- Reads resistance down to 0.1Ω in Power mode
- Reads resistance down to 0.05Ω in Joule Mode
- Redesigned internals
- All-aluminum body works as a heat sink
- Wattage output 7W-165W
- Built by Pioneer4You
- Takes dual 18650 batteries in series (not included)
- Yihi SX330-V3SL Upgradeable chip
- 165 watts upgradeable to 200 watts with a later firmware update
- Touch sensor functionality has returned
- Limited warranty – USA service center.
- No direct charging capability
- New IPV3 Li firmware will be uploaded to P4U’s website on 6/20/15
- Power mode will support 200w max.
- Joule mode will support 75J max.
- The mod has the capability to read titanium and nickel wire to control temperature.