Invader Mini 50W V2 by Heatvape
This new temp control mod from Heatvape can take a licking and keep on kicking. The Invader Mini has an integrated silicone sleeve to prevent damage.
The Invader Mini V2 is a great new mod by Heatvape. Heatvape is a new company that has demonstrated the ability to make a bulletproof mod. There are videos on Youtube that display the mod’s indestructibility. Origin Vape does not recommend durability-testing this mod on your own. Leave that to the professionals on YouTube. This regulated mod has temperature control functionality. It fires up to 50 watts of power and takes a single 18650 battery. The screen on the Invader Mini is reminiscent of a DNA30 screen, elegant in its simplicity. This mod has a very stable chip, and performs well in both temp control and variable wattage modes. In temperature control mode, the mod definitely outperforms the Smok M80 in stability. Comes with one Invader Mini per order with instruction manual. Imported.
Invader Mini V2 Features Include:
- Built by Heatvape.
- Takes a single 18650 battery (not included).
- Reads resistance from 0.1Ω to 1.0Ω in temperature control mode.
- Reads resistance from 0.16Ω to 2.0Ω in variable wattage mode.
- Power output: 1W – 50W.
- Voltage output 1V – 9.9V.
- Virtually indestructible.
- 3 month limited warranty from Heatvape.
- Integrated silicone sleeve.
- Zinc alloy and brass construction.
- Dimensions: 31.5mm x 39.5mm x 102mm.
- DNA30-style OLED display.
Here is a review of this mod by one of our customers/reviewers:
Black, Blue, Grey