Innokin MVP 3.0
$39.99 – $49.99
The Innokin MVP 3.0 is a tried-and-true mod. It has a backup power bank capable of charging your mobile device. It can last days on a charge and goes up to 30 watts!
Version 3.0 features resistance reader down to 0.4 ohms, a 3800mAh battery bank.
The Innokin MVP 3.0 is a tough box mod that doubles as a power bank for your mobile device. The MVP line from Innokin has had a lengthy history and is a time-tested, great mod. Charge port is now located on the side of the Innokin MVP 3.0, not on the bottom. The OLED screen is now redesigned, improved, and brighter. The first MVP was a unique mod in that had offered a solution to two problems. If your mobile device died, you can use your mod to recharge it. The fact was also that the MVP held a charge for days, an unheard of feat when the MVP came out.
Each order includes one Innokin MVP 3.0, a user manual, a USB charging cord and an ego adapter. Imported.
Innokin MVP 3.0 Features Include:
- Operating voltage: 3.0V – 9.0 V
- Operating wattage: 6.0W – 30.0W
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Newly designed chipset
- Max output wattage: 30W
- Max output current: 10A
- Max output voltage: 9V
- Reads resistance down to 0.4 Ω
- Micro USB charging port DC 5V/1A
- 3800mAh battery
- New OLED screen with chip readout
- Spring-loaded brass 510 connector
- 1A charging capacity for fast recharge
- vRMS DC current – calculated at 0.1 Ohm increments for precise power
Black, Silver, Blue, Pink