Bullet RDA by Infinite/Sparkle
Sparkle is a new subsidiary of Infinite. Infinite’s engineers were behind the new Bullet RDA. The Bullet RDA from Infinite comes with a internal PEEK components. 100% PEEK internal discs route the vapor through the barrel. The base is PEEK too, for better thermal regulation.
Out of stock
The Bullet RDA is a new atomizer built by Infinite. They are a well-known RDA manufacturer, with rebuildables like the CLT line of products. Infinite was known as having one of the best quality control systems in the industry. Their QC was top notch, resulting in great reliability.
Their CLT line of atomizers had rave reviews, each time they were released. Infinite is now called Sparkle Tech, but the engineers behind the two separate companies are the same. The Bullet has a PEEK base and PEEK internal components. Internal components are discs made of PEEK that swirl vapor within the barrel.
Finished in 303 stainless steel. Imported. Comes with one RDA and white delrin dip tip adapter. A metal keychain screwdriver and replacement screws and o-rings are also included. Comes in a blue gift box with a magnetic clasp.
Features of the Bullet RDA include:
- 12 different adjustable airflow combinations.
- Built by Infinite, very durable RDA.
- 22mm diameter.
- Copper adjustable 510 connector.
- PEEK internal AFC rings and base for optimal thermal regulation.
- Engineered to create a vortex inside the chamber.
- 303 grade stainless steel.
- Solid three post setup for durability on dual or single coil builds.
- Posts are squared for even better reliability.