Holmes V2 RDA
Due to popular demand, Cigreen came out with the Holmes V2. The V2 features a removable top cap with Delrin drip tip surround and improvements to the deck and post holes.
Out of stock
The Holmes V2 RDA builds on Cigreen’s Holmes V1. The V1 was a terrific bottom-airflow dripper that had a strong following. Version two features a four-piece design that lets you take the top cap off. Further, they’ve redesigned the center posts to accommodate lower gauge Kanthal, and introduced a Delrin drip tip surround into the top cap. This unique dripper is original and made by Cigreen. The dial is fashioned after the Poseidon RDA, with clicks. Airflow is routed from under the coils. Comes with one dripper, mini Phillips screwdriver, and two pre-wrapped coils. Imported.
Holmes V2 Features Include:
- Stainless steel
- 22mm diameter
- 2 large airflow holes that can be adjusted via clicks on the dial
- Airflow is directed from under coils
- Uniquely serialized
- Not a clone
- Two post construction
- Massive post holes for low gauges
- Very deep juice well
- Four piece design
- Screw-off top cap
- Removable deck for easy building
- Copper contact, insulated in Delrin to 510
Due to the nature of rebuildable atomizers there is no warranty. These product are intended for experienced users only and require technical knowledge in order to properly use it. Youtube has many video tutorials on how to build these units properly and Originvape.com, its employees and affiliates absolve themselves of all responsibility if a user does not take caution when working with rebuildable atomizers.
The user of this atomizer requires that a user must install wick and wire (coil) in order to use it. This atomizer is not pre-installed with coil, however some rebuildable atomizers are sold fully ready to be utilized, such as the IGO-W. Installation is required with this unit. Wick, wire, cotton, and mesh sold separately.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no ohm meter or knowledge of how to use an ohm meter, or when an ohm meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without working knowledge of electronics.
This is due to the fact that:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with an ohm meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices and can cause batteries to vent and possibly explode. Be sure you are using the correct batteries with a mechanical mod and a rebuildable atomizer, such as a high drain IMR battery like the 18650 Efest 35A 2500mAh batteries we sell on the site.
4. New coils should ideally be tested and then used first without wicks to ensure that they fire up and do not cause a short. This also helps burn off kanthal machine oil used during manufacture that helps with flavor. This is called “dry burning” and is an important element in building a dripper.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.